Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I am passionate about the work I do, which is filmmaking. I am easy to get along with and communicate with. I care for others and sympathize with many that need help in many ways. I am always determined to finish the work and solve the problems put in front of me.
My family and I are proud to be Canadian. We are kind and friendly with many people. Many of my relatives are on my father’s side where he has six siblings as compared to my mom who has no siblings. Most of my family is from a small town in Nova Scotia, but our relations are not as close with us living in the U.S.A.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I believe God created everything and did everything because of the love He has for us. I believe love is so powerful and important to be shared and given between everyone.

As a Christian I am constantly comparing art between Christian artists and pieces and non-Christian artists and pieces. I am also constantly thinking of ways to reach out to other Christians through media whether it’s through writing, pictures, or filmmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment