Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Voice in My Work

Most of my work is found in the medium of film. A common aspect found in a lot of my work is the idea of immersion. I often try to incorporate either dynamic movement and/ or lighting within my pieces. With the dynamic movement of the camera I try to make the audience feel more apart of the world they are viewing by moving their view around the characters as if they’re next to them. Also with camera movement I am able to show a lot more of the world in which these characters are apart of and therefore have the audience have a stronger connection and understanding to the world in the film. 

With dynamic lighting I am able to separate the audience’s world and the world of the characters. The lighting also helps grab the attention of the audience, and motivates them to find out more about this unique world. The lighting in my films often is changing as the characters mood or the tone changes to help bring the audience closer to the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment